Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant, Avenue K

Abalone dinner with family at Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant, Avenue K.

Devouring? Wait and see...

The car park at Avenue K is terrible. There are very few parking lots and plenty of corners and posts (ideal place which perpetrators can hide behind it and attack other from the back). I just feel the difference between this and other shopping malls' car park.

Here come the food part, my family and I were so disspapointed with the foods. Put it shortly, they taste bad. Rather go Tai Thong, cheaper and tastier. Haha my sis even suggested to drop by McD at the way back home. For boon and I, we don't really eat to satiety, our hunger were satisfied mainly 'cause of the chinese tea. Lol.





Looks okay, but the taste..sigh..

Gah.. Chicken claw!! (No choice, included in the dinner set.) ><

Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant has actually long echoed its name in the food industry. That's why we're so upset about it. We thought to splurge and pamper ourselves with some good foods. Sigh. Who knows...... Perhaps we should try the dim sum. Anyway, thx to my sis for the dinner.=)


Here's my dad complaining about the foods.

Complaining.. XD

Me and Boon

10 comments:

hwan said...

wa didnt treat me lo! u called urself good friend like this??

Casley said...

when u come back, i sure treat u geh..but dun ask for too expensive..no money..hahaha..

hwan said...

i wont ask for too much. just the same meal will do!

Casley said...

fuyoh, greedy u..haha but i bet u wont like it..as i mentioned earlier in this post, they taste awful..obviously u din read it lah..lazy u..juz view the pics..

L1nG L1nG said...

Ohhhhh.......

hehe =P

Casley said...

hmm ohhhhh?
Ling, u went there before? =P

L1nG L1nG said...

No~~~

Just a quick reminder to you:
you forgot to "tag" the second picture (the one showing the abalone).. you forgot to put ur big name n ur blog address, wakakaka =D

hope u dun mind ^^

Casley said...

wah great observation, ling.. haha paiseh, i dun even notice myself bout that..thx very much for reminding me..do tel me if there's any other mistakes..ariagtou!! ^^

L1nG L1nG said...

I might be observant, but at the same time, I am too 8 undeniably =P

hope u dun mind ^^

Casley said...

i dun think its 8 seriously..i rather like this..so i can correct myself..

i dun mind at all..pls dun hesitate to tel wherever there's mistake..i reli wana know..thx..^^

 

Counter