Thursday, February 26, 2009

3 months old for my blog XD

It has been 3 months since my very first post. I hope my readers enjoy reading my blog. Though I know I don't have much readers and interesting posts. Forgive me for being so emo all the time. Will try my best anyway. Please keep on supporting my blog!! =P

~purplegreen703.blogspot.com~

Here is another add-on for my blog. The playlist. I included the songs I love, especially Canon in D in this version. I don't have any idea how come Canon has so many versions. I love this version somehow, this sounds the best for me. I have forgotten who gave me this version though. But really thank the one that gave me this. I love it so much. I love them all. Instrumental songs. They ease my sorrows. Say yes to music!!



Now I don't need my media player. I can listen to my favourite songs from my own blog and keep it repeating. =P For those who know me well, you know I have the bad habit of listening one song and keep repeating it, without feeling ANY boredom(even my family complain and ask for switching to another song!! XD). Nevertheless, no much people are as freak as me.

Hope you guys won't fall asleep while reading my blog 'cause these songs are really soothing. For those who dislike my playlist, please gimme some comment about it or just TURN IT OFF. =)

No comments:

 

Counter