Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!




Am going to share some of my favourite quotes here.
Quotes about LOVE today since it's V-day!!! ^^


**The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in

**Anyone can make you smile or cry, but it takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eye

**Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control 

**Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down 

**Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me

Spread the love!!!  

2 comments:

theng said...

walao,ur sentences so meaningful..i oso want pt it in my msn personal msg jor..haha..me becoem copy cat jor..hehe..

Casley said...

hahaha thx thx!!!
those i put here are my favourite of all..
mean a lot to me..
and sound really true huh? ^^

which one u like the most? =P

 

Counter