Tuesday, March 17, 2009

For lonely and unloved~

Sometimes, it takes being away from someone to
realise how much you really need them in life.



Behind every untrusting girl
is the guy that made her that way.
       Out of all the lies u told... Pictures, Images and Photos
I want him out of my mind,
but I need him in my heart.


She won't call you. You have to call her.
She won't come talk to you. You should go talk to her.
She loves you more than you can imagine,
      no matter how much she doesn't show it.
But you boy, you need to show her how much you love her
      so she isn't afraid to show it back.



I watch the walls around me crumble
but it's not like I wont build them up again
so here's your last chance for redemption
so take it while it lasts cause it will end
      [over-Lindsay Lohan]

2 comments:

theng said...

wah,super meaningful sentence..
bt a bit sad lehh..
quite emo..
stil consider whether wana add in my pm o nt..
coz i dun 1 2 make myself fal in d emo situation again..hehe
btw,hw u gt such meaningful sentence ahh?
update more blog like tis..i like tis vr much..hehe..

Casley said...

haha yaya, very emo quotes huh?
thx so much for 'yan siong' the quotes again,theng..^^

u know ar, some ppl juz interested in my daily life esp with my photos instead of quotes..so im very appreciate that someone reli know to yan siong the quotes..

basically i get them from many diff sources..eg book/novel, song(lyrics), internet, blog, poem, tv(OTH has lotsa meaningful quotes!! XD)..

 

Counter