Monday, March 2, 2009

One Tree Hill (S5,E12)

Gosh, full of surprising scenes appeared in OTH this week! Owh well, I know I'm very outdated to post this of season 5 while there's already season 6 for it. Blame 8tv!! =P

Here it goes~
1. Lucas and Lindsay finally get married (they look absolutely 
    gorgeous!!).
2. (JUST for me) Their wedding underwent along with the song 
    ♫♪♫♪ CANON IN D!!! ♫♪♫♪
    **OMG I was totally MAD at that moment!! XD **
3. Lindsay refused at the very last moment. =(
   ~just because of the COMET appeared in Luke's book. 
     Blame Peyton.
4. Peyton imagined herself ruining Luke's wedding. 
    Luckily it's just an imagination.
5. Nanny Carrie kindnapped James. Carrie looks totally different 
    with her blonde hair coloured into black.
6. Dan Scott is back to the Scott's family.

Haha the climax of all for me was when I heard the wedding in CANON IN D. LOL!!
Below are some pictures I've taken.
Lovely couple~I do I do!! 
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪  Canon in D  ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

No, Luke.......~ in Peyton's imaginaion)

Poor Lindsay suddenly thought of the comet event 
which written in Luke's book~
connected to the first time Lucas met Peyton.

Lindsay ran away from the wedding. Lucas was left behind. Aiks.

After everyone has gone back. 
Peyton talked with Brooke(she has a hot and sexy voice).

I hope Lindsay can get back to Lucas. They love each other so much. Lindsay is the one that be with Lucas all the time when Peyton left Lucas years ago. Though I know Lucas will be with Peyton again eventually. Will stay tune for that.

No comments:

 

Counter