Sunday, April 19, 2009

~ Laugh + Cry ~

Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal. 
Sometimes you can't see, the pain someone feels.

The two hardest thing to say in life- 
HELLO for the first time and GOODBYE for the last time.

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one has opened for us.

You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel. 
LISTEN TO YOUR HEART.

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me LAUGH, 
but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me CRY.

3 comments:

theng said...

my fav quotes..hehe

Casley said...

hehe thx for supporting my quotes.. will look out more for it.. ^^

theng said...

yea,updates more..
i wan vitamin and positive energy..
hehe..
vr gud fel geh sentence oso wan..hehe

 

Counter