Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lost

I've just started reading PS I LOVE YOU
(I know it's kinda late to read such popular novel. 
I'm outdated, always. So bear with that)
I'm such an emo!!!
Well, I'm not even half way to end the reading
And the tears started to drop
When the part her dead husband left her the letters
OMG that's so touching
that I couldn't hold my tears
Even mummy get shocked to see me in that way
Thought something happened to me
but then, she realised it's 'cause of the novel I'm holding
WTH~ LOL~

Well, I realise how hurt it is 
when you actually lost someone you really love and care
I've lost someone recently
Gee I've no idea what to say
Unspeakable 
Owh that says it all

********************************************************************************

Gah I bruised my leg and have a cut =(
Worse, I've no idea WHEN and WHERE and HOW I get these
Nice straight cut huh?

Gah the bruise looks terrible
I can't wear skirt for days because of this!!! Grr~

21 comments:

Soh Lou B said...

OMG!! your leg look so _____ !! even _____ than mine i guess!! haha!!

next time don't be so careless la!! if left any scars there, cannot wear skirt already!!

see, i still got 'leung sum' one!!

Casley said...

my leg so wat? grr.. sure ntg good bout it..

fuyoh, ask me not to be careless.. since when so good huh? haha still consider got that teeny weeny leung sam lah..

Soh Lou B said...

good or not good, u think la.. u r fortune teller ma, im sure u know geh!! haha!!

Casley said...

sure not good lah!!! u see, finally reveal that evil side of u once u got abit of leong sam.. u ar, go face the wall lah.. XD

Soh Lou B said...

facing now!! wah, geng woh u!!

Casley said...

facing? reli? dun bluff..

i know im very geng..
*the miss pretty fortune teller* =P

Soh Lou B said...

i watched a very sweet korean movie today.. sweet until now!! whuahaha!!

Casley said...

korean movie? whats the name? nice onot? good lah enjoyed ur day.. *envy*

Soh Lou B said...

u wanna know? take action loh!! haha!!

Casley said...

yer.. dunwan.. u very sui.. huh!!

Soh Lou B said...

really very sweet leh.. make me feel like falling in love now!! whuahah!!

Casley said...

gee.. u said it purposely..
u take action lah.. grr..

Casley said...

grrrr~~~~~~
u ar.. huh!!!
fine!!!

Soh Lou B said...

yohhh!!! so sweet leh!!! yohhhh!!! hahaha!!

Soh Lou B said...

what u need to do now is TAKE ACTION!! hahaha!!

Casley said...

nonono.. im the one shud say that..

what u need to do is TAKE ACTION.. =P

Soh Lou B said...

u will be regret if u don't take action. im serious.

Casley said...

yer.. u see.. sudd like that again.. =X

Soh Lou B said...

i tell u la.. i cried leh.. the movie hor.. really........

hehe.. wanna know? take action, take action!!

Casley said...

reli? fuyoh.. then i wan watch jor.. sure very touching geh..^^

yer.. i wana know.. guys shud take action.. dun train me lah.. =(

Soh Lou B said...

very very touching!!

emmm, i said it, i mean it. haha!!

 

Counter