Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wantan mee!!! Who wants?

Oh yeah I'm selling wantan mee now. I've made so many wantans these days. Too much that I can make my very own business selling wantan mee. Steam wantan or fried wantan? And there's even a customer ordered for it!!! Haha so how's the wantan mee from Aunt Casley? XD

Haha here's the ingredient for the wantan.


*


**


***


****


*****


***


**


*

TISSUE!!!
Left the empty box now ><

I was thinking to take photo of the wantans I've made actually.
But really yuck lor. Haha even myself can't stand it.

Am I getting pig flu? *I'm not pig* Gah better not. This is the worst flu I've ever had(have). See, I've used up whole box of tissue in just 4 days. Not to mention the small packets of tissue I brought to college. I have to prepare so many packets. A tissue provider I've become. 

Mind you~not exaggerate for me to wear mask at all
I sneeze more than 10 times(lost count) in a minute = =
So worry that I'll transmit to my family
Air-borne tranmission is terrible

No comments:

 

Counter