Wednesday, June 3, 2009

100th!!!

Oh yeah!!! As you can see from the title above, bet you know what it means. Yes, it's the 100th post in my blog. Whoohoo~

Well, it's not bad since I can hit the 100th post in merely half a year where people usually take a year or more. *Syok sendiri* (Yet, sorry again for abandoned my blog for quite some time during the exam period)

I'm not going to say much here. Neither wanna say more for the nostalgias below. Just wanna summarise what happened within these 100 posts in this very half year. I did spend a long time to edit the photos. So, do enjoy the photos peep!

Note: Click on the title of each photo to get back to that particular post.

Here you go, the flashbacks!!!





3 comments:

L1nG L1nG said...

Congratulations on ur first 100 posts!!! Well done!!!

Casley said...

yaya, thx thx!!!
i did spend lotsa time for this post.. =P

im looking forward for more posts in my blog!!! keep supporting my blog ya.. XD

L1nG L1nG said...

sure sure sure =)

 

Counter