Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Sorry for not updating for so long. I'm now blogging for a post which should be updated more than a month ago. Very sorry guys. Haha hope this Father's Day title didn't freak you out somehow. I know it's super duper late. I was actually addicted in playing an application in Facebook called Friends For Sale(FFS). Forgive me for the uber late updates ya. ^^

Well, I'll just going to upload some pics taken that time. =)

Art class~ were doing happy father's day card

Went Kepong for dinner at night. I don't fancy seafood but this restaurant's not bad (though it's just a very simple seafood restaurant). Tell you what, you really gotta wait LONGGGGG for the foods to be served, not to mention queue to order your meal and waiting for the seat!!! This somehow proved how nice are the foods. *drools*

Not forget about this~ I love you, papa!!! Muacks~ XOXO

甜辣蟹

甘香蟹

Vege kailan

Man tou!!!
Yeah take this with the crabs~ Jeang ar~

You'll ask for more after you try one

Edible frog~ nice!!!

Prawns in coconut

Munch munch munch~
and I was full to burst!!! LOL~

4 comments:

L1nG L1nG said...

Nice food!!! I miss the food in Malaysia =(

Casley said...

yaya, taste really great..
55 come back, we go shopping and eat nice nice foods together.. and also, never forget to sing k.. hahahaha~

L1nG L1nG said...

Hahahaa... I also want to go back to Malaysia!!! Please make sure you spare some time out for me when I am back ok???

Sure!!! Must go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! When was the last time I went for karaoke? I am so outdated now =(

Casley said...

Yeah sure no problem!!! im always waiting for u to come back shopping n sing k with me!!!

haha y dun go for sing k in uk? or the ppl there dun sing k? XD

 

Counter