Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ban Mee at Desa

What the hell is going on????
Something BIG is happening?
Look at Ah ma, covering her ears. So cute!!! =P
While Vene and Veeler are busy taking photos.


...



...



...



...



...



...



...


...




LOL. I mean…. We’re actually playing UNO!!!
Sweat huh? It’s really fun when you play it with a bunch of friends once a while.


We went for lunch at desa setapak. A noodle house, I’ve forgotten the name. The foods serve here are mainly Ban Mee. Ahem, for those who knows me well (or read my blog), you know that I only eat Ban Mee which sold at Petaling Street. Don’t ask me why, I just like the Ban Mee there. Well, since everyone’s ordering one, I have to FORCE myself to get one. I TRIED, really. But it sucks. Sorry to say so, maybe I should order another type of Ban Mee. I enjoy UNO more. LOL.

Looks good, but not my fancy though.
Not to mention the chocolate ice blended here.
It is worse than the noodle!!! Another wrong order for me.

The deco is quite good

Yuyu- Yeeyan

Seem like ah ma didn’t really enjoy UNO huh? LOL!!!

Scare scare oh~

Mummy, Da Jie, Mei Mei, Miao Miao = =

Look at papa, our superman here. LOL!!!

Let me introduce you the PRO uno player here~ SeiEe
She’ll surprise you with her tricks playing UNO

She never hesitate to choose the block
She flipped the block in a second and successful!!!

Haha still remember how all of us WOW to see her play


The noob me playing ><

Nice pic, like it

The gals~ posing with UNO cards

Psycho Family!!! ^^

8 comments:

sweet_cherry said...

i saw the t-shirt that same wif me =P

Sharon Ng said...

I recalled that we actually played uno together b4 when secondary school.. ^^

L1nG L1nG said...

Wa.. Yoke Theng always have the same taste with Casley =)

And.. Princess Casley looks sooooo pretty here ^^

sweet_cherry said...

haha..actuali v bought the same t-shirt when v go shopping laz time..jz different colour..wish 2 go shopping wif ching again..

Casley said...

owh really? when n where?
hmm bad memory.. ><

Casley said...

theng, my first time wear that shirt and the only one time.. hahaha.. gotta buy more clothes.. ^^

Casley said...

thx for ur compliments, ling!!! u're so sweet.. =P

sweet_cherry said...

haha,i wear til boring d lahh tat shirt..wan to buy new clothes as well..bt now no money..sad

 

Counter