Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Thye!!!

Happy 21st Birthday to Thye~

I was surprised to receive Thye’s text when I was studying for the exam next day. Thought he was suppose to have some celebration out there since I asked him days before. I really hate people get upset especially on their birthdays. So I decided to surprise him though it’s kinda late. I bought a cake to his house without noticing him. ( I was so in rush as I worry the cake house is going to close). No BIG and valuable present, just a mini cake that merely enough for us. But I somehow hope he can feels some gratitude.


The LATE mini cake by STINGY Casley xD

Gah don’t act cool in front of me ><

When acting cool fails =P

Birthday-wishing? Or connecting with some aliens out there? xD

Thye, my bro~ we have known each other since primary 3. Hehe~ I stil remember Thye was transferred from another class. A new friend who sat behind me. Our conversation started when I bought a digital watch, something like baby G (but I can’t remember ><). The noob Casley doesn’t know how to set the time thingimajig and here it comes, Thye taught me everything. It’s a small matter, but I remember who helped me. xD

Haha for Thye who’s reading this, you must be surprise I still remember how u taught me(or you don’t even remember this huh?)!!! Anyway, FREINDSHIP FOREVER, my bro!!!

2 comments:

Damson said...

Yeah, I am a lil bit of suprised, and ofcoz there are gratitudes no worries...And DID I REALLY TEACHED YOU THAT? hahahaha...no matters because you remembered that and I remembered you so thats more than enough eh...though its kinda late to read this late late late late post but still....THANKS CHING!

Casley said...

U DID TAUGHT ME THAT~ ^^

sorry for the uber late post.. hehe.. n u're most welcome.. =P

 

Counter