Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hajime!!!!

Yes yes yes!!! It’s Japanese food again. Whoohoo~ This Janpanese restaurant is recommended since the foods there are nice and yet quite cheap and affordable. *Though I still prefer Kirishima.

Like the Japanese deco which I can put
my legs comfortably instead of crossing my legs


Take 1~ While waiting for my meal

Take 2

Take 3 with mummy

Logotype of Hajime~ Puffer fish

Whoo, I love miso soup~ Oh yeah

Itadakimase!!!

Does it make you drool? ^^

Tempura set

Wheeeeee~

Hungry ghosts

Wasabi ice-cream~ = =
Definitely not for me


Hajime, will drop by again~

Taken when visiting some show house

2 comments:

L1nG L1nG said...

Wow.. The food looks very nice but the girl looks even nicer =)

Casley said...

hahaha but cant eat the girl.. LOL!!!

 

Counter