Monday, August 17, 2009

S-T-U-N

Someone brought me a SHOCK news via msn when I online in library. Yeah I know I’m suppose to study in library, but I just can’t resist to bring along my laptop to college since I can’t online at home. I was stunned to hear the news and feel really HURT. Made me almost cry inside the library. Someone you trusted so much that betrayed and lied to you. It’s hard to forgive and forget I have to say.

Anyway, Hwan actually called me for more than 4 hours!!! Yeah my mum wonders whether it’s free of charge to call out in New Zealand. The line wasn’t that good since our conversations kept being cut off. Luckily, hwan never lost his temper. He recall me more than 15 times (or even more)!!!

Studying alone abroad really isn’t an easy task. Somemore this guy went there alone without even make some friends who also come from Malaysia earlier. Don’t know how he survives. LOL. Anyway, thanks to his call that really cheer me up. Thanks for always being there for me when I’m in bad mood.

3 comments:

L1nG L1nG said...

Hi pretty, sorry to hear that. I know it is late but I hope you are feeling much better now..

As usual, I am always here whenever you need me =)

Jia u~

Casley said...

yeah im recovered now.. it's really hurt during that time.. but everyone needs to let go n 'grow up'.. n i think u know what happened, i talked to u.. =P

L1nG L1nG said...

Oh I see.. I didn't know the exact date of the incident so I didn't know what happened until I read ur comment just now.

Once again, I am always here if you need a listener!

 

Counter