Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yaya O'Briens again~

Many people has asked me about O'Briens since I posted about it few months ago. Haha seem like I'm successfully advertising for them huh? Some really gave try for it after read my posts. Thanks for trusting my TASTE. My pleasure. Hahaha~

Went KLCC for facial. Before that, had high tea with my aunt at O'Briens. Not much to say since I posted 'bout it few times already. (I never get bored of O'Briens. Yum yum~) ^^

My favourite toostie *drools*

With mushroom soup + garlic breads

Aunt Belinda

The camwhore isn't interested in taking photo now
More interested in my yummy toostie LOL~


The RELAXing foreigners
*Goyang kaki saja* xD


It's very nice looking upwards from the where I sat
Too bad, the photo can't really express what I'm trying to convey

4 comments:

L1nG L1nG said...

It's a shame that I have never tried that before! Please bring me there when I am back!

sweet_cherry said...

tat day i saw it when i go klcc,but den i dun think the frens around me wont go hav a try wif me..so next time when u go,ajak me..i wana try oso..hehe

Casley said...

no problem, ling!!! we go gai gai when u come back.. looking forward for u to back here.. never forget to sing k as well.. LOL..

Casley said...

Theng, y ur friends wont wanna try? its really nice.. oh mine, my empty stomach wants one toostie right now.. drooling to see it in my blog.. LOL..

 

Counter