Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hari Raya

Since there are quite a number of malays living in my neighbourhood, I got the chance to have lots of yummy Malay foods during Hari Raya for FREE!!! Well, usually they will bring us the foods on the first day of their new year. And of course, the foods shown below aren't just from one family. The foods were brought to us by different families living nearby. See how good are our bonds? Hmm not really. But enough to say we did what the Prime Minister urged, ONE MALAYSIA!!! I'm not that supportive all the time though.

Rice + Rendang + I-Dunno

Rice cubes + Rendang + Ketupat

Excuse me for not knowing the names. I don't usually eat those foods since I don't fancy any spicy foods. Anyway, it doesn't matter at all since my favourite isn't about the rendang. It's the COOKIES I love the most. Hahaha~ Though I prefer the cookies in the past years.

They're great in baking

The pineapple tarts~ not really nice =X

Cookies together with some snacks

No comments:

 

Counter