Monday, January 3, 2011

Hanazen, Jaya One PJ

Hey guys, I'm back..... after for so long I've abandoned this poor bloggie. Everything's damn outdated and I need to update them asap. Before I update about the NZ posts, there will be some long outdated posts. The foods here are okay, yet I prefer Kirishima!! =P

Us @ Hanazen, Jaya OneWith my family and Mel's bf

My teriyaki chicken bento set

Whooo.. Darling's so cute!! xD

Melanie's

Darling's

Mum's

Itachoco Monaka

Address:
Hanazen
43-G, Block C, Jaya One,
72A, Jalan Universiti, Section 13,
46200, Petaling Jaya


View Hanazen, Jaya One PJ in a larger map


Contact number: 03-7954 8000
Business Hours: Opens daily (12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11pm)
GPS: 3.117858, 101.635814
★★★☆☆

3 comments:

sweet_cherry said...

wakakaka..i laugh out loud n nonstop when i saw hwan's act cute picha..haha..it is so funny wei..oh my!!

Casley said...

hahaha seldom see him laughing like that ler? especially in photo,somemore act cute posing peace.. so hard to take one pic of him smiling!! xD

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, there’s a deal of 40% off currently going on bigdeal.com.my for Hanazen. the best part is multiple coupons per bill allowed. Hurry, the deal is gonna close soon.

 

Counter