Thursday, April 29, 2010

Penang Trip *Part 2*

Me and the Japanese girl ^^Mei and I
Don't really like my look in this pic
But this is the only pic I camwhore with Mei in ladies =P
She's surprised to know my Disney top which
was bought from Tokyo Disneyland

Morning walk

Beautiful Geerge Town

Just like a piece of art

We started our trip to Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Chayamangkalaram) after breakfast. Thanks to Nigel- friend of Hwan in NZ who's from Penang, our 'tour guide' today.

Reclining Buddha @ PenangReclining Buddha
It's said to be the 3rd largest reclining Buddha in South East Asia

and 13th in the world


Behind the statues, there are
lotsa niches that contain ashes of the devotees


Mini Reclining BuddhaMe, with the mini Reclining Buddha

All of us ^^L-R: Nigel, Me, Micheele, Mei, Hwan's mum and Hwan

Talk to my handTalk to my hand~
Kidding lah LOL
Goddess that shows her palm
as an act of conveying wisdom to her devotees


Entrance of Fort CornwallisMichelle, Me, Mei and Hwan's mum
@ entrance of Fort Cornwallis


Princess in jailRescue me~ Anyone?
I dun wanna eat rice everyday =(

Very fake, I know


Cell room of Fort CornwallisHow 'bout this?
Michelle's top suit the cell room best


Enjoying in cell roomEveryone's get excited to have
a snapshot in the cell room xD


Fort Cornwallis LighthouseFort Cornwallis Lighthouse

Clock towerMe with the moorish-style clock tower as background

Andy and CasleyThe exhausted couple

Spot an old man drawing

His art is kinda nice and he has lotsa productions

Salute!!!

Killer darlingWhoo~ Darling's very yeng ^^

Bronze statue of Francis LightMe and the bronze statue of Francis Light

Best pic!!! Muacks!!! =P♥ Best pic of the day
Love this pic so much

Non stop laughing everytime I see it
Look at him holding my handbag and his expression!!!

Old Town Hall Municipal BuildingOld Town Hall Municipal Building
I HAD a video of Michelle and I running on the field chasing the birds
Damn funny and crazy
But something gone wrong
with my mobile and I lost it!!! Argh~


Plan plan plan!!!Planning for the next destination

So, where are we now?

Kek Lok Si Temple 极乐寺That's right!!! Kek Lok Si Temple 极乐寺
So tired to get up here as there were so many staircases
on the way up with shops selling souvenirs
at the sides


Mei at Kek Lok Si TempleI hope she won't get too bored to see
so many temples
in a day
I am though LOL~


Kek Lok Si Temple 极乐寺So crowded as our time on the island
coincided with the school holidays


槟城极乐寺Ching + Hwan @ Kek Lok Si Temple

Night view of Kek Lok SiNight view of it
Pic taken from a big poster act
ually

An inclined lift to further uphill

Very nice

Kuan Yin @ Kek Lok Si TempleGoddess of Mercy
So HUGE


Goddess of MercyCasley with the statue of Kuan Yin behind me
~Kuan Yin Ma, Bo Bi Wa~ =P


Penang viewPenang view from the top hill

有求必应?有求必应?
I doubted ><

This temple is full of stair cases
The stair cases are very small in sizes
Thus, it's very hard for those who have big feet size to walk on it
Not a problem for me at all though LOL!!!
We have took many funny and nice pics here
But too bad.... the pics are gone =(

Nice pic
Hwan's mum as photobomb here LOL~

Gurney Plaza, George TownShopped at Gurney Plaza again
Mei's excited to find the mobile hangings are
very cheap compare to Japan

So I bought some for her as gift


Mei was writing diary at night before sleeping
By the way, my FIRST time SLEEPing with Japanese ^^

Same room, same bed
Luckily she doesn't snore LOL!!!

Camwhore sessionWhile me and Hwan took some vain pics of ourselves

Andy and CasleyCamwhore Prince + Camwhore Princess

PIG pig pigSleeping pig

Hahaha he camwhore himself
I dun want choi him xD


toodles~Nite nite Zzzz~
More coming up!!!

Till then, toodles

P/S: Suppose to have MANY MORE beautiful pics uploaded here. But Hwan's family accidentally lost all the pics taken. =( Hope the pics taken using my mobile camera can compensate that.

10 comments:

sweet_cherry said...

wah,michele become more n more taller d..

Esta said...

great post with nice photos. i like the best pic of the day, find it funny

Casley said...

Thx, esta.. its reli funny for me.. love it very much..

Casley said...

Theng, yeah she's very tall.. almost as tall as Hwan.. ^^

Huai Bin said...

I love Penang! I've been there 2-3 times during the past year alone. The food is great and went for a tour - visited most of the places you went to too! :)

fufu said...

wow wow wow :) i want some penang food pls... >< miss those cheap hawker food... =p

Casley said...

Huai bin~ wow u went there alone? so great.. love to travel alone, but parents don't allow.. =( the foods are really nice indeed..

Casley said...

fufu~ LOL.. next time tapao for u.. but can't deliver to u, since u always travel here n there.. ^^

L1nG L1nG said...

I like your camwhore series with Hwan! They are very cute and sweet =)

Casley said...

coz we had nothing to do since its late night.. his family went to sleep while mei's writing diary beside us.. so i decided to have camwhore session.. hehe~

 

Counter