Monday, April 19, 2010

Quotes are back!!!

It's been so long since my last entry about quotes. Not easy to find one that you truly into. Anyway, hope you guys will enjoy them.


Meeting you was fate
becoming your friend was a choice
but falling in love with you
I had no control over




True love comes quietly
without banners or flashing lights
If you hear bells
get your ears checked



When you love someone
all your saved-up wishes start coming out


Love is like a mountain
hard to climb
but once you get to the top
the view is beautiful



If I have to choose between
loving you and breathing

I would use my last breath to say
I LOVE YOU ♥

1 comment:

sweet_cherry said...

quotes coming bek..gud gud nice nice..btw, the last picha is taken from the verse from bible..hw gud if the love between people also exist like tat..

 

Counter