Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bye bye Mei

Mei's going back to Nagoya today! =( I'm sure going to miss this Japanese girl. We sent her to the airport in the evening. Again, Hwan wasn't coming along as he has to work. I 'replaced' him to go with his family. I feel like I'm part of his family now. LOL~

You can see a blue crowd from far away

The Lion Club Japanese exchange students

Mei and Casley

Hwan's mum and Mei Kawada

Mei and Michelle
Michelle's turn going to Japan end of this year!! Whee~

Grace and Mei

Oh gosh Michelle is really TALL

Hwan was shocked to see his dad posing peace in this pic

We went for supper at the hawker stall behind Tawakal Hospital. Again, it's awkward to eat with his family without Hwan besides me. His family is very nice to me and I feel really grateful.

♥ Happy couple ♥

By the way, let's have a look at what Mei gave me before she left.

A tourist map of Japan and a Japanese folding fan

The folding fan has the pattern of cherry blossom (sakura)
As I know, Nagoya's Yamazaki River is one of the best cherry blossom spots
And also, Nagoya Castle...... and Nagoya Peace Park too!!!!
Argh wish I can go there some day to see sakura!

I'm very happy to hear this T.T
"Welcome to Japan. Look for me if you come here.
I will bring you around and have some fun."


Some day, I'll be there...... Nagoya......
But before this, I want to go Tokyo for SHOPPING SPREE!!!! =P
Well, that's just a dream... I need to save more $$$

Her name card with pretty photo sticker on it, so cute!

Glad that I've got to know this Japanese gal. Had lotsa fun going around KL and Penang with her. Hope she has a memorable trip in Malaysia.

6 comments:

AL said...

oh!
you got the japanese sensu (folding fan). nice! =D
you should go to Japan too.
Nagoya sure does have a lot of active leos and lions. =D

Casley said...

sensu.. hehe thx adrian, i've learn a new japanese word.. i wish i can go there too, but the expense....... sigh..

L1nG L1nG said...

I wanna go there too!!! My best friend is there and she always ask me to pay her a visit!!! But this is not going to happen until I have enough money to sponsor myself =(

Casley said...

yaya, i know pink is there.. hehe.. save some money n go there.. there are so many ppl want to go japan, especially gals.. haha simply cause of the fashion n SHOPPING.. ^^

L1nG L1nG said...

Yayaya!!! Shopping paradise *___*

Maybe we can go together!!! Let's set it as our target now =P

Casley said...

yaya, agreed! Shopping paradise.. hehe then we have to save money really hard!! haha otherwise we have to wash dishes there..

 

Counter