Sunday, May 23, 2010

Steamboat + Tepanyaki

Booyah!!! I had steamboat and tepanyaki today, with Hwan and his family. Too bad to say that I never have steamboat at home with family before. =( =(

Yum yum~
I ate a lot and it seemed not enough to fill up my stomach!

Us with Mei the Japanese girl
Oops, Hwan's dad is missing ><

Today I have a special manicurist
You will never find a saloon
with a MALE manicurist!!!
Yeah, that's Hwan ^^
I wanted to paint it myself, but SOMEONE insisted... so.....

I was initially VERY worry since you know, he's a guy
But to my surprise, he did quite a good job
Anyway, I feel very XING FU ^^

Just a normal one, painted with purple colour
Click here to have a look at the purple rose nail art I've previously done
I love that one very much ^^

8 comments:

L1nG L1nG said...

WHAT?! Hwan applied the nail colour for u? I couldn't believe that! But I am so proud of my DD, he is such a gentle and caring guy!

hwan said...

i'm a cool guy.

Casley said...

darling, u're not cool.. u're HOT!!! hahahaha~

Casley said...

yayaya!!! surprisingly, he's very ok with that!!! im very proud of him too.. he's too good.. ^^

Rach said...

OMG u've got a sweet bf!

L1nG L1nG said...

You both are so sweet and I am really happy for you guys =)

Casley said...

Rach~ he's surrounded by ants!! xD

Lingling~ thx very much.. im happy for u too.. look at ur paris trip, so so fun!!! ^^

L1nG L1nG said...

Thanks ^^

I wish I can spend more time with him T__T

 

Counter