Saturday, May 22, 2010

*Update* Happy New Year 2010

Okay, I heard some of you are mumbling over there: Wth? Happy New Year? Ahem, yeah there are just too many posts I haven't update in my blog. Sorry for being so outdated and irresponsible.

Dinner @ Nando's

The girls~ Elaine, Patricia and Casley

The guys~ Hwan, CheeKien, YewYen

They were so reluctant to take pic
But I managed to FORCE darling to smile like this
So not him LOL

Yes!!! We went to watch Alvin and The Chipmunks 2!!!
The pic is blur =(


What's the best is we watched Alvin and The Chipmunks 1 together before Hwan went to New Zealand and now, when Hwan's back to Malaysia, Alvin and The Chipmunks is back too!!!! We are destined to watch it together. I texted them to BOOK all of them once after I know the movie is coming soon.

Elaine isn't from MunYee actually
But we want to see YewYen's gf so....... xD

The best friend since primary
Patricia and Casley

The "hygienic" head 卫生员团长 and librarian head
Miss the moment ^^
We missed out JiaHuah, the prefect head
She's too busy to come, ish~

Let's have a look at the pics we've taken 2 years ago before hwan left for study in New Zealand. We went to Pavillion for Alvin and The Chipmunks 1. We had a really great time. Blurry frames imply the OLD pictures (2 years ago).

Me and Chee Kien
Love his cute laughter since Primary 1

YewYen and I
My primary 6 'neighbour'

Couple in black
Classmates since Primary 1 ^^

Do re mi

Hwan, Patricia, Me, YewYen and CheeKien

2 years ago

2 years later, here we are again
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!
Love you guys, MUACKS!!!

Camwhore inside the elevator

Caught red handed at 12:13am........
2 BIG mice spotted!!!

Freeze!!! Hands up!!!

Argh they are stealing CHOCOLATE!!!
Hwan actually bought lotsa chocolate from NZ to give to his friends

Happy New Year
*What I'm supposed to say half year ago swt*

7 comments:

Neron said...

sweet entry
what a great friendship to see here
u look lovely miss

L1nG L1nG said...

I still remember how shocked I am when I saw some of the pics in Facebook =P

Anyway, the last pic looks great =)

Casley said...

hahaha i guess these pics are the'culprit' that revealed me n hwan? LOL!!! thx very much sweetie, i love that pic very much too.. hehe~

Casley said...

Thx very much neron.. hehe i do appreaciate our friendship very much.. =P

L1nG L1nG said...

Hahahahaha.. Not culprit at all. In fact, they are very sweet!

Yeah the last pic looks so nice! You are soooooooo pretty ^^

Casley said...

thx so much!!! hehe, i think its nice too.. *narcissist* but can you spot some scars on my face? argh, terrible~

L1nG L1nG said...

No wor.. It looks perfect to me and I am so envious =P

 

Counter