Saturday, May 22, 2010

*Update* New Year Eve

Went to One Utama for new year eve countdown celebration. Darling and I were so happy to celebrate our FIRST new year celebration together though we have known each other for 15 years! By the way, we had this special day with Shiang and Ooi.

Dinner @ TGI

Silly couple posing for Coca Cola
Apparently the coke company would have rejected us LOL

Besties~ Ooi and Shiang

Ooi's smile's so sweet
So many asses S's



Hahaha scratch all that. Let's watch this video I've recorded. It's not that clear since I was using 3.2mp handphone camera to record, so bear with it okay? Hope you guys enjoy the fireworks. ^^

It should be an almost 10 minutes fireworks but I have cut it short. The fireworks were awesome indeed and I feel very happy to watch this nice fireworks with darling. ^^



Standing still posing for darling's car? ==

Enjoyed the day very muchie ^^

Love this pic!!! ♥

5 comments:

L1nG L1nG said...

The fireworks were awesome! I wish I was there too =(

Casley said...

the fireworks were AWESOME!!! argh,i want to watch it again.. hehe but u can watch it in uk.. shud be nicer? ^^

Arbu said...

ur last pic, PRETTY!

Hwan said...

Yeah, thx to me. Else wat u see here is just a normal grin tat u can see in every old post-- boring. Haha.

L1nG L1nG said...

Hahahhaa.. Watching fireworks alone is never beautiful =(

How pathetic I am =(

 

Counter