Thursday, June 17, 2010

Polka Dots

Haven't got the time to post any about my nail arts. Very sorry for the late updates. There are just too many posts accumulating that I have to neglect the manicure entries though I have many of them right now.

Made a very simple purple polka dots nail arts
Simple yet I think it's nice
*Based on getting many compliments about it whee~*


If you don't like it in purple, you may try other colour as well
DIY at home, don't need to waste $ in nail saloon

I hope you guys'll like it too ^^

3 comments:

L1nG L1nG said...

That's very nice!!! So geng ^^

Mae-lynn Heuk said...

i used to loving nail polishing too. thanks for reminding me how wonderful nail polishing is ^ ^ but i like it plain. just one color will do. that's how i like it to be. simple. bdw im not used to grow long nails cos i cant play my guitar with long nails. LOL

Casley said...

Ling, thx thx.. learning nia.. not geng.. i think u're more geng, juz that u dun have time to do it in uk.. =P

Mae-lynn, haha its wonderful n i enjoy doing it.. simple is nice, juz that im amazed by how others made it very nice with the arts added on it, so i'd like to try as well.. wow u can play guitar, thats cool!!! xD

 

Counter