Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

As usual, woke up late in the morning and had reunion dinner with family. Sis bought us Treasure Pot (Pun Choy/Pen Chai) from Dragon-i.

龙的传人 Dragon-I Signature Premium Prosperity Abalone Treasure Pot 新春鲍鱼盆菜
Dragon-i Premium Prosperity Abalone Treasure Pot
(Pun Choy/Pen Chai means a basin of food)

Dragon-I Signature 龙的传人 premium prosperity abalone treasure pot price 新春鲍鱼盆菜
The treasure pot has been frozen
Had to steam it for 20 minutes

Dragon-I 龙的传人 premium prosperity catalogue and price 新春鲍鱼盆菜
As the name says, TREASURE pot- Full of abalones, sea cucumber, prawns, scallops etc
But honestly i think the portion is too big for 4 of us
and also, its not worth for RM388 (I don't fancy seafood!)

Next~ I had dinner with my boyfriend's family at Loon Sing Restaurant, Nilai- 隆盛佛跳墙酒家. This is my first time here and I was kinda excited since I can finally taste the long heard singature soup- Buddha Jumps Over the Wall. Loon Sing Retaurant, Nilai
The car parks are very spacious

interior, hall way of Loon Sing Retaurant, Nilai 隆盛佛跳墙酒家
The hall way looks grand

Interior of Loon Sing 隆盛佛跳墙酒家
The interior looks even nicer

Casley and Andy
Camwhore with darling since it's still early, not many people have arrived yet

Alcohol Merlot 2006, Loon Sing Restaurant 隆盛佛跳墙酒家
Alcohol time!
Not for me though, I prefer sparkling juice 
It's much much much better than wine xD

Casley
I thought we're just going to some small restaurant
But most of the ladies were with heavy make up and dress
This made me feel kinda embarassed to wear just a T-shirt and concervse snearker
I should wear better and put on some makeup
Luckily it looks like I had eyeliner makeup (as I've had my eyelashes permed!) =P

Casley & Andy
Couple pics time~

Casley & Andy
Like this pic ^^
Yeah Im A+, Amazing, Awesome!!
while darling is simply GOOD!!

Couples
With boyfriend's bro and bro-in-law

Andy's family
With boyfriend's family

Casley selca
Happy selca-ing again
Trying out the defocusing ability of Khai's DSLR

Prosperity toss- Yee Sang
Time for prosperity toss (yee sang)!

Prosperity toss- Yee Sang
I've used to only love the crunchy one in the middle and hate the others
I know I'm picky =P

Prosperity toss-Lou Sang
Toss as high as you can!!

Loon Sing Restaurant's Buddha jumps over the wall with abalone 隆盛佛跳墙酒家
Finally.. I had 'buddha jumps over the wall'
It tastes superb!! Love it very much
Keep eating abalone today

《神仙到你家》-陳俊銓, 葉清方, 曹今銘,甘家旗, 陳美娥, 謝婉婷
Local celebrities are here to promote 《神仙到你家》 - a new year blockbuster which sold in DVD
I bet some of you must have seen at least one of these celebrities in TV

For me, I've seen all these 6 celebrities on TV when I was still young in elementary school
 and my memory didn't fail me
 (L-R) 陳俊銓, 葉清方, 曹今銘,甘家旗, 陳美娥, 謝婉婷
Haha I've went through a hard time to find out every of their name

《神仙到你家》- 陳美娥
 I was amazed to see 陳美娥 as young as before

Loon SIng Restaurant New Year lucky draw- 陳俊銓, 葉清方, 曹今銘,甘家旗, 陳美娥, 謝婉婷
What makes everyone so excited? Let's see.....

Lucky draw
We have actually won a hamper from lucky draw
How lucky! Let our good luck stay through the new year 2013!


Casley with hamper
The super excited me hugging the hamper
Everyone focused the most at the martell!

Casley with 《神仙到你家》 陳俊銓
Me with 陳俊銓

Behind the scene
Behind the scene

With God of prosperity, Choi San Ye - 曹今銘
《神仙到你家》 With God of prosperity, Choi San Ye - 曹今銘
The star of the day

Everyone get excited to take photo with him

Family Tan 《神仙到你家》 Loon Sing Restaurant, Nilai 隆盛佛跳墙酒家
Group photo of Family Tan (not even half of them are here!)

Fountain outside Loon Sing (Long Sing) Restaurant 隆盛佛跳墙酒家

Fountain outside Loon Sing Restaurant 隆盛佛跳墙酒家
Fountain outside Loon Sing Restaurant

Went to Thean Hou Temple for praying during midnight as usual. Haha we go there every year when it is almost closed. Praying at Thean Hou Temple
The boyfriend is praying

Sycee (yuan bao) from Thean Hou Temple 天后宫
Holding the sycee happily
More $$ to come!!

Thean Hou Temple (Tien Hou Gong)天后宫- Lord Emperor Wen Chang (Lord of Culture and Literature
Not forget to pray for Lord Wen Chang

Happy chinese new year wish- Red lanterns all over 天后宫
I hereby wish everyone be blessed with health, happiness and wealth!!

Happy chinese new year wish from Casley 天后宫
Happy Chinese New Year to all, muacks!

No comments:

 

Counter